Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Friend's Death

A few days ago on Sunday the 3rd of July my good friend died.. With her a bit of myself died.. It was burried with her beneith the earth..Blanketed for the sands of time..
I did not go and say goodbye..I did not even understand.. It happened so quickly.. I was just texting her hours before..I wake up and she is gone..
I am not sure if thats how its supposed to be.. that someone who was so full of life and happiness should be ripped from this place, then someone told me "God only takes the best"

Well that would be comforting to some but not me. I don't really beleive in 'God' I beleive in a 'god' and 'goddess' but not 'God'. So I cannot really be soothed by the demented vails that some rightous being took my friend because she was the best of the best.. How could anyone be content with that thought? It seems to be tought for me. Just to grasp that concept. I go see her facebook page daily.. more than once a day and just hope to see her post on it. I even text her phone ..mostly without thinking about it and realize later that she wont be answering me anymore.

I actually thinking of her right now I went on her facebook and wrote on her wall.. I think if her page remained there for a long while I could somehow deal until it eased, but thats a long way off you know. So I guess for now this is my other solice...

For now

This is Vicktoria's Life

1 comment: