Sunday, July 10, 2011

Perspective

Well everyone knows how I am, I am not the brightest color in the coloring box, but then again if you have been following my blog you would also know a little bit about me and my life. Lets see, I am the second oldest of 15 kids and no I am not complaining... I love each and every single one of the them...Yes some more than others but usually more or less, they are all equal...

Then others of you would know how I feel about my dad..yes the one who left when I was young, left my mom with three kids to run off with some fluzie..nothing against her now either..they are divorced.. My dad is now on his fourth marraige including my mother in twenty 21 years and I hope this one is the winner..I like her...

But there are always things in your life that make you reevaluate everything you ever thought and felt..Yes my dad lives over three hundred miles away..yes he never comes and sees me or my sister.. but he is good to my new 10 step brothers and sisters.. I have been to come see him a few times sence he remarried and I must say he is trying.. Alot.. I mean yesterday he painted my toe nails.. not very well mind you but well enought for a man.. LOL..

Comming to my dad's house helps me think alot of things out, and with the resent death of my very good friend of 20 years it puts things in perspective .. dont you think? There are 10 kids at my dad's house and even amungst all the hard times I have time to sit out and relax and even think many things through. If I can just pull myself together and think positive I can be a better person.. No I am a better person..

I am who I am..I cannot be anyone or anything else.. Thats all I know.. If I was going to bow down and let others take control of me I would have done so a long time ago..But I am a bit stronger than that.. I am .. Well I am not Sam....I am Vicktoria ..

This is all for now

So until next time

This is Vicktoria's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment