Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blasted Heat...stop Frying ME

All this blasted heat can go away....For the last 8 consecutive days it has been in the high 90's and the humidity in the triple digits. I can't stand it and its Frying My BRAIN... which is something I need for school. I am taking summer/spring college classes and I beleive i HAVE COME to my wits end with my brain.

Three years straight of college. Non stop and I am burnt out. But I cant take a break now, not yet. I want to .. I really really want to. No I dont think you get it, I need it from my mind from people and from life. I have done nothing with my life the past three years except study and run my brain ragged.

Perhaps I will see about next summer/spring take a break from life and school.. What do you my readers think??

Thats all for now

This is

Vicktoria's LiFe

No comments:

Post a Comment