Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have to wake up in 5 hours and CANT SLEEP

Do you guies all know what its like? When you have to wake up at a certain time in the morining and you just cant sleep!!

Thats how it is for me right this moment..  I have to be up in just about five hours but for some crazy reason my body is saying its still early..its hot and sticky in this room OR the beds just not comfortable enough..Thats how it is for me.. But I really need and want it.. I have a two and a half hour drive comming up and its not fair...

O think im going to be very grumpy and ya'll are not going to want to deal with me.. actually I dont want to deal with me when I am that cranky ... I maybe yelling NEED COFFEE.. like a blasted zombie..

Well.. eyes are getting forced shut..

xoxoxo

This is all for now..

Vicktoria's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment