Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Family

     OK so I am the second oldest of 15 children and the oldest of three blood children though who is to say what is blood...preferably not me. My parents have been divorced for well most of my life. I was in kindergarten when it happened. But oh well. Dad has been married now three times and hopefully the third time is the charm but the only problem is she has 10 kids and all live with them in a tiny four and a half bedroom house with my little brother and and dad and step mom. That's alot of people in one house. Then my older half sister lives in Georgia with her kids and husband. My other half sister lives in Georgia as well and goes to college, she's not much older than I am but I like her all in all. I also have my mom and my other sister who I live with.
    My dad is a deadbeat who lives off the state and just don't care. He has four kids that came from his 'loins' yet he takes little interest in our lives except when he wants something. That's how it has always been unfortunately. I think he has only been to one event of mine my whole life. What an ass. Though the reasons were never good ones, like he was at work or something though he used those excuses. He was out sleeping with my first step mom. But thats old news because he has my new one and I like this one. She listens. But dad, he never listens, everything is a joke to him and I dont get that. When you try to have a serious converstation he just jokes about it and infuriates you. Man does he make you mad. I think thats something about him I hate even more then the fact that he is not a real dad, he gets under your skin and he is abusive. I will admit I am scared to death of him. My dad, if I can call him that, is shallow and egotistical. A man who only thinks about himself and his dick. Yes one who thinks if he don't have a women to wait on him hand a foot then he is lost. I personally do not understand that because I don't beleive in that bull but he does.

   There is my mom, yes she is the rock in my house. She sacrifices so much for my sister and I. As you see my mom makes everything possible. Though I will admit she is a crabby and complete bitch at times she is still my mom. She always makes sure I have whatever I want in my life even like going to school or my musical endevors. She has alot on her plate though and I understand that and I know I dont help her much with the pain I cause in her ass. But I do love her! She has bad choices in men though I think she just found the right one and she is going to let him walk away like an idiot all because she is afraid someone is going to treat her nice. But thats my mom a hard ass.

  Now my little sister is the all around PERFECT kid, ok well in looks she is. Perfect blond hair, big blue eyes, and beautiful. But she is my baby... At 18 years old she is a great student and loves life when she is not sick. See my sister got sick when she was 16 and has died countless times on me and is still going through hell. But she is strong like our mom! Thats why I call her perfect. Yes she has her attidue problems and much more but she really is a spectacular friend and sister. We may fight and all but we get on ok. She always calls me when she needs me and or has a problem even if she is not feeling well. I worry over her so much but Thats life, right? She is like a little muricle.

  My brother has had his MANY problems in life but he is now making up for them. He joined the military!! It has made his life and him all the better. I love my baby brother though he is a big boy now and a good guy. He sticks up for his family and has grown up alot. But I'm not sure whatelse to say except he still has alot of growing to do...

   I guess then their is me... I am plain and just normal. Alone in this world I think...But I am just going to go through my days doing what I want...What I want is to sing and write and make my imprint on this world before I leave it. Yes a little over weight ... ok alot over weight. But thats what happens to some.. I could blame it on genetics but thats just not what it is. It's me! I work hard but I just get too over whelmed with things and forget to care. But I do about my looks for the most part.

   Well I guess thats it.... some more about me

No comments:

Post a Comment