Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Psychology Class

Well I thought you came to college to learn, right? Well thats far from what MY Psychology class does. Everyone just talks the entire hour away and my teacher just decides to endulge them. So he continues talking right along with them. It really irks me!

Would you want to go to that class? Not really I came here to learn, im taking this class because its part of what I am trying to major  in. And now they are talking about 'eating grandma'... yea...thats differnt, but who can explain this class. I am actually sitting in it right this second. And of course typing away like a crazy person who's fingers cannot stop moving, yet my teacher does not even notice... If thats a teacher can all mine be like this one...

Were only like seven chapters into the book in 9 weeks of our 14 week semester. I think that is actually pretty slow sence I failed this class last semester and my class by week 5 was on chapter 11 and that class only meet once a week for 14 weeks on monday nights from 6-9. Whereas this class im in now meets M-W-F for 14 weeks and its from 12:40-1:40..so its an hour class and were learning nothing. Rediculas!!

Well thats all there is to say...

until I post again...

it's Vicktoria's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment