Friday, March 25, 2011

Music

So Music has always had this special part in my life, actually it seems to be my entire life....
I don't know what to say about it, its just all that makes me alive...You can catch me singing while I walk through a random store while shopping. I cannot drive down the road without music playing. It really is an obcession.

I don't know what it is about music, it gets me throught the hard times, the happy and well any other ones. I guess if you asked me to sing I would be kind of embarrassed at first but then I would 'man up' and sing just about anything. Actually as im writing this im listening to a band I was just turned on to...The Scene Aesthetic.. really really good.. .. check them out on Youtube... You wont be disapointed thats for sure.

I look at myself in the mirror and see a differnt and unique individual who is absolutly addicted to music and her future in it. I sing constantly and its my biggest passion. I can see myself on stage and singing infront of an audiance and well those whom I know will have front row seats.. people cheering me on..

Yes I have a huge twang in my speaking voice..but my singing voice is dramatically different...the twang is only there if i am singing country..which i enjoy..but most say my voice is a bit rock a bit blues and a bit soul.. (ha ha  a white girl with some soul)

But well I guess I will add more to this latter

for now

this is Vicktoria's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment