Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Me

     Well a little about me, my name is Vicktoria and I am a gal from a small town in Michigan. I have never actually had a normal life, but many people say that. See I come from a majorly disfunctional family. My mother and my birthfather had me out of love or so she said but before dad found out mom was pregnent they split and mom met my adoptive dad and they started dating. Soon after, he thought I was his child and though my mother knew the truth she never said anything even after my birthdad showed up at the hospital after I was born and knew I was his. He said, " She is to white to be my child." My dad is mexican and my mom is german so that took in account for my pale complexion. But after he said that my mom swore never to let me find out and think anything other from my adoptive dad, and hid some things from me that I did not notice until I was older. Like the fact that I had two legal last names and one was my dads and the other was my 'dads'. But other then that my life seemed peachy keen.
    As I grew up my parents got a divorce and went their seperate ways. Though dad decided not to mention that he was cheating on mom with another women then decided to leave mom and marry the witch.. I was perpetually desterbed by the thought. See I knew they were splitting up and to make matters worse dad wanted my brother his only son to come live with him. He didn't want anything to do with his two daughters that he put through HELL.
  Well though that just seems like a pain he married that women and my mom met a few guies and dated around a bit but nothing to major until she got engaged to John P. L. (I wont use his whole name ), and things on both sides became completly lost and crazy. She had this new man to apease and my dad was doing everything to BUY his children's love. John was a crazy guy, though good to us all at first then he continued to drink and dissapear. Once he was gone for two months and it was halloween, mom was going to a party with some friends and sent me to a 'mutual' friends house down the road. I was great until HE called and said he was comming over, he scared me into commng home with him and the whole walk home he talked crap about mom. Then he tried to sleep with me, in a sexual manner. I had to be at least 12 and scared out of my mind. Then came the night he tried to kill us and I called the cops.. But im not going to get into that much.
   Then my dad and step mom divorced and he had himself commited while my baby brother lived there, and then he kept hooking up and seeing lots of people. And now he is married once more to a women with 10 kids and he cares about them more then us. I don't know im just explaining .. But yea so mom is single, my sister is dating a black guy who everyone loves and some people that were raised racist in the old days dont like the mixing in races but they respect him enough not to say it to his face. And I, well I have been with some guies but never the right one.. Maybe it will happen and maybe not..who knows..
All I can say is This is MY LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment