Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook Dance

  We all do the dance. The one to stay connected of just be heard. Even I seem to be captivated by its alluring charm.

   A way to connect with lost friends and stay in touch with new. Everyone is fascinated by FACEBOOK...
  
   Even I am sucked into its pull, forever logging in and out just to see what's the Buzz. Some just publicize their relationships and others their feelings and some just use it to put out the word. Then there are the ones who use it for gatherings such as, "Hagar bar tonight!! Who wants to drink??"

  It's just an endless stream of thoughts and emotions. So why are we constantly checking our pages or those of others?

  Even just this moment I re logged back into facebook to see if anyone commented on my page. Pretty pathetic Hun? I think so as well, but it is a habit that even I have trouble breaking. I wounder if Tom Anderson (the guy who created myspace) or Mark Zuckerberg (the guy who created facebook) has the same problems?? I bet they do, and if they don't maybe they are the ones with the serious problem.

   I am not sure but being connected all day just seems in may ways tiring which it is of course speaking from personal experience. There are so many cyber bullies, and just mean people out there and then the ones sending you friend requests that you don't even know. I mean if you don't know me when are you adding me?? Go pick on someone else...Right??

  Well I guess just give me your opinions. My mind is a bit frazzled at this moment...with the cat crying every 5 seconds in my ear.. I think a cup of coffee is in order to help this blogger's mind ease for a bit.. until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment