Saturday, February 11, 2012

The New Year 2012

So the New Year has come and past...

Many new things have come in my life like LOve... YES I the lonely girl have finally found someone. He goes to school with me at my college and is incredible.. We have something in common but he is an all around great guy.. We smile and laugh and he walks me to class.. I love it!!

But other things like my depression have come into check and I am happy to report that we are getting closer to finding out what is going on with my sister..

I still smoke like a sailor and drink coffee like its cocaine but other than that I am happy..

This semester at school is whipping my ass but I enjoy the struggle because I know in the long run I am going to become a better person.

That is all

Vicktoria's Life

2 comments: